Veterans and military members provide dedication, transferable skills, and an unquestionable work ethic. PCL values the attributes of discipline, loyalty, and resiliency that come with being a service member.
PCL provides continuous support to veterans, transitioning military, service members, and their families through participation in a number of local, national, and North America-wide outreach programs.
PCL is an active member of many professional organizations, including the following:
- Helmets to Hardhats is a not-for-profit organization designed to provide veterans with the opportunity to transition to a civilian career in construction.
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) promotes cooperation and understanding between service members and their employers.
- Boots to Suits events focus on networking with agencies and veterans.
- Wounded Warrior Project is a veteran’s service organization that offers programs, service, and events for wounded veterans of the military.
- Camp Maple Leaf is a summer camp for children of military families and those that are economically disadvantaged.