DENVER, CO (Feb. 27, 2013) – The PCL family of companies is pleased to announce that five employees have earned recognition from the industry-leading construction magazine, Engineering News-Record, as Top 20 Under 40 award winners.
“PCL’s young professionals demonstrate a commitment to the industry through their leadership, perseverance, and community involvement,” said Shaun Yancey, executive vice president of PCL Construction Enterprises, Inc. “I’m both proud and impressed that ENR has recognized these five individuals from various professional backgrounds.”
The annual regional listings celebrate the excellence of young professionals who represent the “Best of the Best” by giving back to their industry and communities. The winners exemplify construction excellence, leadership, career progress, and community involvement, while creating landmark projects in their regions. An independent jury judged candidates on the basis of their career experience, industry leadership, community service, and other factors, before selecting the top 20 candidates in each region.
These PCL employees were selected:
- Brett Dolan was selected by ENR Mountain States. Dolan is the director of Human Resources in Denver. Brett’s commitment to his community and strategic leadership in Human Resources contributed to his recognition. He joined the PCL family in 2001 as a human resources advisor, and his rapid career advancement has fast-tracked him to the highest Human Resources position in PCL’s US operations.
- Tim Gattie was selected by ENR Northwest. Gattie is a project manager for the Transportation Infrastructure Group in Seattle, with 13 years of civil infrastructure construction experience. Tim’s focus on relationships and understanding of shared success landed him a spot on this year’s list.
- Brad Hise was selected by ENR Texas and Louisiana. Hise is a construction manager in Atlanta. Brad seeks innovative solutions to complex challenges, and his ability to maintain outstanding client relationships has secured him a spot on this prestigious list.
- Maurico Ramos was selected by ENR Southwest. Ramos is a special projects manager for the Water Infrastructure Group in Phoenix. His focus on improving water projects throughout the region contributed to his recognition.
- Josh Stinson was selected by ENR California. Stinson is a special projects manager in Hawaii. In four short years, Josh created and has grown the Hawaii Special Projects division to a nearly $40 million department.
All of the magazine’s “Top Lists” and more can be found at www.enr.construction.com.
About the PCL family of companies
PCL is a group of independent construction companies that carries out work across the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, and in Australia. These diverse operations in the civil infrastructure, heavy industrial, and buildings markets are supported by a strategic presence in 31 major centers. Together, these companies have an annual construction volume of more than $6 billion, making PCL one of the largest contracting organizations in North America. Watch us build at PCL.com.
For media inquiries, please contact: