Before joining PCL in 2008, Andrew worked as a geotechnical engineer in the mining and hydroelectric industries in Canada and the Philippines, and in the civil infrastructure sector. He then transitioned into law working as an associate and contract counsel. His expertise in law and engineering is a winning combination that helps our company navigate a broad range of challenges. As general counsel and member of PCL’s Office of the CEO, Andrew is responsible for overseeing all legal issues affecting PCL’s operations.
Community & Industry Involvement
- Fellow of the Canadian College of Construction Lawyers
- Member of the Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers
- Member of the Canadian Chapter of Transparency International (member of their legal subcommittee)
- Bachelor of Law – University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Geological Engineering – University of British Columbia
- Master of Law – Osgoode Hall