As president and chief executive officer, Dave is responsible for all operations within the PCL family of companies. Dave leads PCL's Office of the CEO, a group that includes the top senior executive management and leadership of PCL. Before becoming president and CEO, Dave held the position of deputy chief executive officer, and before that was president and COO, Canadian and Australian Operations.
Dave joined PCL Edmonton in 1984 as a field engineer and, following several project assignments in both Canada and the United States, settled in Calgary as a construction manager in 1997. He was appointed Calgary district manager in 2004 and regional vice president, Western Canadian Buildings, in 2008.
With over 35 years of construction industry experience, Dave possesses a wealth of knowledge of both PCL and the construction industry. His relentless focus on PCL's future, along with supporting and developing our people, showcase his leadership mindset and commitment to building lasting legacies.
Community & Industry Involvement
- Member - Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta
- Member - Business Council of Canada
- Director & Member - Business Council of Alberta
- Former Member - Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation Board of Trustees
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering - University of Alberta
- Ivey Executive Program - University of Western Ontario
- CCA Gold-Seal certified project manager