With a master carpenter grandfather and a father who owned his own construction company, building is in Deron Brown’s blood. He began his career as a laborer and has since worked in almost every role in the industry, including superintendent, project manager, manager of Special Projects and district manager. Deron now leads PCL’s strategic direction for commercial buildings and civil infrastructure while providing corporate oversight. As a member of PCL’s Office of the CEO and board of directors, he leverages his more than 30 years of experience to elevate clients’ visions of success.
As technology and innovation continue to revolutionize the construction industry, Deron is at the forefront of PCL’s investment in and creation of new construction innovations that make us a better partner, employer and community member. He is passionate about sharing these innovations and best practices to push PCL and the industry forward.
Deron strongly believes in the importance of relationships and works diligently to understand PCL’s clients and employees. His focus on building and maintaining these relationships through honesty and integrity position PCL as a partner and employer of choice.
Community & Industry Involvement
- Former board member – Edgewood Children's Ranch
- Former Parent Development Board member – Student Affairs at Auburn University
- Board member – Make A Wish Foundation
- Board member for Mile High United Way
Awards & Recognition
- 2018 - Top 25 Newsmaker by Engineering-News Record
- 2019 - Most Admired CEO by Denver Business Journal
- Bachelor of Science, Construction – Auburn University
- Minor in Business – Auburn University