Our sustainability experts provide advanced technical and constructability support to your design, development, and construction teams. We help you make informed, commercially viable design decisions in the delivery of high-performance, low-impact buildings.
- Energy storage
- Solar energy
- Cost-effective solutions
- Expert services to retrofit, repurpose, or renew aging buildings
- Fasttrack delivery
- High-performance building systems
- Combined building systems elements
- Design for manufacture and assembly (DfMA)
- Full range of applications
- Individual finished elements
- End-to-End solutions (Engineering, Fabrication, and Installation)
- Module prefabrication
- Alternative structural methods
- Building envelope expertise
- Building systems optimization
- Comprehensive rating system capability
- Costing and conceptual budgeting
- Low-carbon strategies
- Net zero energy solutions
BUILDING SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES
PCL continually strives to act in a socially responsible and environmentally respectful manner by using sustainable business practices. We exhibit leadership in training and education of our staff to increase efficiencies, reduce our carbon footprint, and support our communities through financial and volunteer efforts. Learn more.
NEWS & EVENTS
PCL Constructors Canada Inc. (Toronto) is pleased to
announce that the Milton District Hospital (MDH) expansion has attained
LEED® Gold certification.
Construction is pleased to announce that the company has ranked #17 on Engineering News-Record (ENR)’s 2018
Top Green Contractors List.