Beware of false recruitment offers
The PCL family of companies is aware of internet scams that pose as fake career opportunities with our organization. The people implementing these scams or other similar false offers of employment claim to work for our company, but they are not affiliated with the PCL family of companies and are made without our knowledge or approval.
*Please note that PCL does not (nor do any of the organizations that recruit on our behalf) ever ask for money or payments from applicants. All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from PCL are always required to go through a formal recruitment process.
Beware of recruitment fraud:
- PCL does not ask for money, visa or application fees to begin employment.
- PCL does not ask for your passport information.
- PCL does not use text messages, instant messaging applications, or any methods that are not from an official PCL email address (@PCL.com) to contact candidates.
- PCL does not provide an offer without a job interview with a PCL Construction employee.
- Work or projects that are located outside of our office locations in the United States, Canada, Australia, or the Caribbean.
If you feel you have received a fraudulent offer:
- Do not respond to the inquiry or provide personal information.
- Forward communication or suspicious job postings to PCL and your local authorities.
While we sympathize with anyone who has been victimized by recruitment fraud, please note that PCL is not responsible for the actions
of these third-parties.
You can access a list of legitimate career opportunities with PCL’s independent operating companies by visiting careers.pcl.com.