PCL’s website may contain links to other websites, and other websites may link to PCL’s website. PCL is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content or privacy policies, practices, or actions of third parties that operate other websites. You should review the privacy policies of other websites before providing other websites with personal information.
We caution potential PCL website users that internet communications are inherently vulnerable to interception, use, and/or alteration by person(s) other than the intended recipient. While PCL has implemented certain safeguards to reduce this risk, internet transmissions to and from PCL are still vulnerable. If you choose to use the PCL website or otherwise communicate with PCL through the internet, you do so at your sole risk.
- We collect personal data that you provide to us via our website.
- Your data will be stored in our systems and may be supplemented by public information about you available from third parties.
- Data we collect is kept only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
How your data is used
- Your data is used to provide you with information or materials you request.
- We may use data you provide to us to send you information about our products or services that you may be interested in, where permissible or if you have opted in to receiving such information.
- We may use your data for market research.
- We may use your data to enhance your experience on our website.
- We may use your data to analyze and improve our services.
- You may unsubscribe from any e-mail programs you opt into.
- You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on opting out or to access or update the data we have about you.
Code of Conduct
PCL's Code of Conduct brings together a number of PCL policies, provides additional guidance on legal and ethical compliance, and implements systems to ensure compliance.
The PCL family of companies conducts its business with integrity and respect for candidness, truthfulness, and high standards of business ethics. The organization requires that its employees and business partners adhere to these high standards. All employees of PCL’s independent operating companies, including directors and officers, must fulfill their responsibilities with honesty and integrity, and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
PCL provides a positive and ethical work environment that supports doing what is right, respecting others, and performing with high standards.
Our complete Code of Conduct is available for download.
If you have an ethics or compliance question or an inquiry regarding a company policy, you can ask anonymously and confidentially.