How does PURE Portal differ from other similar products on the market?
- PURE Portal utilizes FAR UV light, which is safe for human exposure, as its specific wavelength cannot reach living cells.
- FAR UV light is 1,000 times more effective at deactivating 99.9% of pathogens compared to UV-C light.
- The light technology is sustainable for approximatly 3.5 years of continuous use, equal to 30,000 hours of bulb life.
Why is PCL, a construction company, building PURE Portal?
- Our culture is safety driven and we take a safety-first approach. We focus on building stronger, safer and better communities, so this solution came naturally.
Does PURE Portal contain radiation?
- This is not a radioactive device. PURE Portal is certified by the Environtmental Protection Agency (EPA).
What items can be put in the machine?
- PURE Portal is intended for items such as baskets and grocery carts, but will disinfect the surfaces of any item.
What are the product specifications?
- PURE Portal requries 750 watts of power and uses a standard 110 volt plug. It's a plug and play method!
Who is responsible for maintenance and product repairs?
- Our dedicated teams across North America can assist with service inquiries.