Using invisible Far-UV light, which is 1,000 times more effective than standard UV-C light, our line of custom solutions purifies the air we breathe and the surfaces we touch – from indoor settings like offices, classrooms, restaurants and event spaces, to the surfaces of items such as tables, shopping carts and luggage.
How do PURE Products differ from other similar products on the market?
- PURE Products use Far-UV light, which is safe for human exposure, as its specific wavelength cannot reach living cells.
- Far-UV light is 1,000 times more effective at deactivating 99.9% of pathogens compared to UV-C light.
- The light technology is sustainable for approximatly 3.5 years of continuous use, equal to 30,000 hours of bulb life.
Why is PCL, a construction company, building PURE Products' line of solutions?
- Our culture is safety driven and we take a safety-first approach. We focus on building stronger, safer and better communities, so this solution came naturally.
Do PURE Products' solutions contain radiation?
- This is not a radioactive device. PURE Products' solutions are registered by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
What items can be put in the machine?
- PURE Products' solutions are designed to clean items we touch, such as shopping carts, tray tables and luggage, and can be made any size or shape with corresponding accessories to support your needs. We also offer remote controlled automation to streamline and manage sanitization.
Where else can this technology be used?
- Places we occupy, such as classrooms, food service areas and offices. Our solutions are remotely monitored, tested and validated to ensure they meet your requirements.
- The air we breathe by providing permanent and portable light installations.
Who is responsible for maintenance and product repairs?
- Our dedicated teams across North America can assist with service inquiries.